LI: To identify what makes a good leader
- To take notes on the story of Moses
- To investigate why Moses is important to Judaism
- To understand what inspires and influences me in the rules I try to live my life by.
Listen carefully to the story of Moses. Think about how he is a good leader. –Take notes
Click on video link below
Why was Moses a good leader?
What can we learn from Moses about being a good leader?
Think of two important leaders in your life. How do they do a good job at being a leader?
I am a leader when I come to work and help guide my class to make good choices and
try my best to keep them safe. I am caring, focused and positive. (class teacher)
Talk to your partner about when you have been a leader.
- Teaching my friends new games
- Helping younger brothers and sisters
- Leading my table group in activities
- Helping others when they are stuck with their work
- Helping new children to settle into their new class
- Any others?
Activity: In your book, write down an example of when you were a good leader. What did you do? Then, complete this statement-The leader I look up to is … because….